Our client is a successful, full-service, multimedia production firm with 27 years of experience and an enviable list of clientele in higher education and Fortune 500 markets. With well reputed expertise in interactive design, video production, and motion graphics, the company is able to offer those clientele strategic, effective, and unique solutions to their marketing-communication challenges.
Position: Project Manager – Interactive Multimedia
The role of a Project Manager is to lead the production of multimedia tools from design through to launch (including post-launch assessment as necessary). Specifications for each project will be based on the strategic, creative and business-related requirements agreed to with the client.
This is a dynamic, challenging role in which the ideal candidate will be capable of understanding the diverse needs of our clients and work collaboratively with a team to develop innovative interactive solutions that will achieve quantifiable results for their school/business. The ability and desire to embrace our video production capabilities and leverage their tremendous value in online, multimedia experiences is a must. Qualified candidates will understand the dynamics and managerial needs of multimedia projects, be enthused to be part of an innovative team, and adhere to the following responsibilities:
• Oversee internal production of multiple projects simultaneously
• Manage design/programming personnel for each project
• Offer creative input during discovery and design
• Work effectively with department leadership, designers and programmers
• Interface with clients to provide regular updates to job status, upcoming milestone, and needed approvals
• Assist in presentation of deliverables to clients
• Implement strategic solutions to meet client needs
• Craft detailed business/technical specifications for projects
• Report status and progress of projects to management/sales regularly
• Provide clients with budget-conscious, quality-driven results
• Achieve project goals and milestone on-time and on/under budget
• Document all work – billable and non-billable time
Qualifications and Experience
The Interactive Project Manager must be a creative thinker who thrives in a fast -paced environment and has the following qualifications/skills:
• 2-years minimum agency-based experience preferred
• 5-years minimum web project management experience (PMP Certification preferred)
• Diligent attention to record keeping and time management
• Enthusiastic desire to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Established technical writing ability
• Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally in both conceptual and technical terms
• Verified creative problem solving skills
• Ability to translate strategic and creative concepts into functional production specifications.
• Superior organization skills and strategies
• Experience with generating user experience/information architecture specifications (not including enterprise/institution and application/application-type solutions)
• Bachelor degree (business management, marketing, communications preferred)
Location – Pittsburgh, PA
Please email resumes in MSWord format and portfolio to Justin Bass at email@example.com.